iFlash 2.9 is ready

Loopware — Tags: , — Davey @ January 29, 2014

iFlash 2.9 (surprise! it’s not actually 2.8.3!) has been approved by the App Store. You should see the update in your App Store shortly.

Get iFlash 2.9 from the App Store. Also, view release notes for iFlash 2.9, if that’s your thing.

The non-App Store version of iFlash has also been updated and is available immediately for all users who bought iFlash directly from Loopware.

Enjoy!

Davey

10 Comments

1. Hi,
    Love your program, have over 2000 cards for studying.
    I was prompted to download the new version but i HAVE OS 10.6.8 and now Iflash will not work. HELP!
    Where can I get the old version back?

Also: does it work in some way on an iPad?

Thanks
    Pierre

Comment by Pierre — January 30, 2014 @ 1:17 pm
  2. Pierre: follow these instructions to get your old version back:

No iPad version yet, but am thinking about it :)

Comment by Davey — January 30, 2014 @ 2:57 pm
  3. It is not allowing me to upload my decks to the library.

Comment by Danny B — January 31, 2014 @ 5:51 pm
  4. Danny: looking into this now. It’s an issue with my web hosting provider unfortunately. If they can’t fix it soon I’ll have to find a workaround.

Comment by Davey — February 1, 2014 @ 12:00 am
  5. Glad to hear you are back!
    Bought iFlash again, just to show some support :-)
    Thanks
    JB

Comment by JBQ — February 1, 2014 @ 11:10 am
  6. Finally got around to using iflash for mobile which is great but would love to see an enhanced version for iPhone 5!

Comment by Jesse — February 1, 2014 @ 7:47 pm
  7. Danny: deck uploading should be working again.

JBQ: thanks so much!

Jesse: glad you like it! iFlash Touch is sorely out of date though and definitely needs an update (working on it now).

Comment by Davey — February 2, 2014 @ 10:23 am
  8. Been a huge fan of iFlash ever since version one. Actually, we corresponded extensively, Davey, on some of the score and interval memorization features and you incorporated the things I was rooting for. Awesome support. I was disappointed not to see any development the past few years but what you said makes sense. So I’m totally stoked to see things happening again. I actually don’t think another flashcard app exists with anything close to this feature set.

Would love to see the iPhone / iPad app support memorization and score features too. Super stoked. Thanks Davey!

Comment by Joel — February 11, 2014 @ 1:32 am
  9. Hi. I updated my iFLASH and now I can’t use it. I never recieved my serial number. Please send it to me. I have emailed you a copy of my receipt as proof of purchase. PPLLEEAASSEE I have a board exam in 10 days.

Comment by Gaines — February 11, 2014 @ 4:31 pm
  10. Gaines: sent you an email!

Comment by Davey — February 11, 2014 @ 4:34 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.